- Attendant Care: Provides limited assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and routine home maintenance tasks.
- Respite: Provides short-term care and supervision at home or in a group setting to relieve the client's usual caregiver.
- Home-Delivered Meals: Delivers nutritious meals to eligible homebound persons.
- At least 60 years of age and functionally impaired, or
- Disabled 18-59 years old, and have a physician-diagnosed physical or mental impairment that substantially limits your ability to perform activities of daily living.
- Attendant Care is available in Pinal and Gila counties.
- In-Home Respite Service is available in Pinal and Gila counties.
- Group Respite is available in Pinal County.
- Home-Delivered Meals: For information, go to the Meal Programs page.
Cost: Donations are greatly encouraged, needed, and appreciated.
How to Get These Services: Call PGCSC's Central Intake, Screening and Referral line: (800) 293-9393 or (520) 836-2758